Critical Infrastructure & UTILITIES
Our nation depends on steady, always-on critical utilities. Everyday, we depend on these utilities for the essential functioning of our society and economy. These same utilities are under near-contstant attack from cyber criminals and nation-states intent on wreaking havoc on our way of life. Here at CORTAC, we’re working with critical utilities to better protect their daily operations.
Securing Critical Infrastructure & Utilities
As a critical infrastructure provider, your primary goal is delivering:
• Continuous and reliable service to your customers
• Making high-confidence, data-driven cyber risk decisions
• Mitigating costly downtime due to cyber attacks
Your revenue and business reputation depend on your reliability and resiliency to operate unencumbered from ransomware and cyber-attacks.
By The Numbers
Every eleven seconds a cyber attack occurs
Increase in security breaches over last year
Number of days on average to identify a data breach
Number of security incidents by malicious insiders
Improve Your Cybersecurity & Compliance Readiness
Implement End-to-end cybersecurity and compliance program management
Premptive Cybersecurity Vulnerability Detection & Compliance Analysis
- Identify your existing nation state, ransomware, and unauthorized penetrations
- Create and verify your actual network and connected device asset inventory
- Identify security and regulatory compliance gaps and vulnerabilities
- Assess company wide cybersecurity controls
knowledge, policies, procedures, and technologies.
Implement Solutions to Mitigate Risks & Vulnerabilities
- Prioritize actionable IT & OT improvements and mitigation strategy
- Establish shared resource responsibilities
- Implement right sized and cost optimized technical solutions & configurations
- Apply AI / ML across network for offensive and defensive cyber operations and behavioral monitoring
- Develop and document policies and procedures across departments
Proactive Cybersecurity Compliance Operations
- Proactive ongoing security and compliance advisory operations
- Cybersecurity training and documentation maintenance
- Support change management
- Facilitate incident response
- Reporting and audit support across departments
Strengthen Your Cybersecurity & Compliance Strategy
CORTAC Group and BLACKBRIAR Cyber teamed up to develop this eBook to help Electric Utilities get started with a cybersecurity and compliance strategy.
Learn How to Better Protect Your Utility
Critical Infrastructure & Utilities Resources
Security and compliance can be complex, which is why we’re here to help.