Working in the world of government contracting can be both an exciting and rewarding experience. However, it’s far from simple – especially when you dive into the details of government contracting. Understanding the intricacies of government contracting is vital if you’re working in any stage of the proposal preparation or evaluation process. This is why we’ve partnered with the Public Contracting Institute (PCI) to make and in-depth, college-level virtual class series: Innovative Government Contracting.
Latest Class: Broad Agency Announcements and Funding Opportunity Announcements
This class (part of the “Innovative Contracting Series”) provides a “deeper dive” on flexibility provided by use of some lessor known Non-FAR Procurement for Experiments (agreement or contract), and R&D Agreements which may be used by the Government to select the right strategy enabling focus on the intended acquisition environment, constraints, and desired outcomes.
“Rick is one of the most informative and engaging Professors at PCI”PCI MEMBER
This virtual class will focus on:
- Defense Commercial Sources Offering (Pilot) – (Section 879 2017 NDAA, FAR Based application)
- Broad Area Announcement (BAA, FAR 35.016)
- Small Business Innovative Research & Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR, STTR, 15 USC 637c)
For each of the topics above we will discuss:
- History, authority, and intent
- Use cases
- How this can change your company pursuit strategy, or your Agency acquisition and contracting/agreement strategy
- Discussion of Civil Funding Opportunity Announcement – and key differences with BAAs
Please join Rick and the PCI team for this informative webinar. Sign up by clicking here. Hope to see you in class!
More on Government Contracting
At CORTAC Group, we’re experts in the world of Government Contracting. With a long history of delivering success to prove it. Be sure to check out our Latest News for more upcoming events!