This decade brings along a new era for CORTAC Group. We’re starting new chapters, broadening our horizons, and embracing change in the 20’s. This evolution effects all areas of our business – strategy, solutions, team members, and beyond. We have a clear vision and are taking actionable steps toward reaching our goals – one of which is recognizing the true value of our team members. Rich Lupfer is the perfect example, as he was just promoted to VP of Business Development!
Rich has been with us for over 3 years and has since brought tremendous value to both our associates and our clients. He is a master of strategy, having made a career of intertwining different business elements to achieve an astonishing win-rate. Now, with this new promotion, he can achieve new levels of excellence – and we only expect great things from him.
But we thought it’d be best if you heard directly from him. Rich was kind enough to answer some questions about his new position, and then some. Find our interview with him below – you’ll be surprised by a few of his answers.
Briefly describe your role at CORTAC Group
- Continued focus on business expansion across both new and existing clients along the intelligent evolution of our services in anticipation of market trends.
What’s your favorite part of this job?
- Creatively solving our clients’ most urgent and difficult challenges, some of which they’ve not yet even anticipated.
What are three words to describe CORTAC?
- Get it Done!
What is your proudest moment from working here?
- Every time a contact calls us and asks specifically for CORTAC Group based on our reputation for delivery and execution!
Around the office, you’re known for having entertaining ringtones. Care to elaborate?
- What can I say, my alma mater Ohio State elicits excitement!!!
If you could choose anyone to be your real-life mentor, who would it be?
- Colin Powell or Robert Gates.
What inspires you?
- Dedication and drive.
Best song that fits your personality?
- Right Now; Van Halen (also happened to be our class song at USAFA ’95… Keep the Pride)
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Gorilla Muscles… it’s a longer story.
In five words or less, what advice do you have for those pursuing a similar career path?
- Opportunity is what you create.
Maybe someday we’ll get the long version of that Gorilla story. Until then, thanks for reading, and let’s all give Rich a huge CONGRATS! With your hard work and dedication, we’re off to an excellent start in 2020.